I am working on *multiple* SAP ABAP Developer roles on one of my firm’s
major projects that will be based in Houston, TX.

We can pay $*55-60/hr c2c, *and it will be a *6+ Month *contract.  I have
attached the full requirement below; please let me know as soon as possible
if you have consultants who are qualified and available:

*SAP ABAP Developer*

*Location*: Houston, TX

*Duration*: 6 months + Extensions

*# of Openings*: 3

*Job Description*:

   - Partner is working to stand up their client’s SAP system
   - Local candidates are preferred or candidates who will relocate for
   duration of project
   - Leverage object oriented and ABAP programming best practices to set
   the technical basis of the solution.
   - Create technical designs documents, unit test plans and capture
   screenshots to document testing details

*Required Skills/Experience**:*

   - 5+ years of SAP ECC experience with FI/CO
   - 3+ years of development experience in SAP WebDynpro
   - 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP Interface Development
   - Strong work experience in developing/creating interfaces from/to
   legacy systems/SAP systems to/from SAP ECC

Thanks and have a great day

*Ravi Somanchi*

*Tecnics Consulting Inc*

W: 713-429-5461