Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resumes to ph...@appsfusion.com

*ETL/Informatica Developer*

*Seattle, WA *

*6-12 months*

*Locals Only*

Here is the JD:

PRIMARY FUNCTION:

Work on the strategic design and implementation of data warehouses, data
marts and data stores while ensuring high levels of data availability.
Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Provides
input/suggestions to implement operational and service improvements to
support the Business

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

1.            Work within the Enterprise Data Warehouse Application
Development team, developing and maintaining ETL into the Enterprise Data
Warehouse.

2.            Work with team members, BI developers and the Business to
further enhance data models and Architecture to support Business
Intelligence and corporate reporting needs.

3.            Develop and maintain audit and validation processes to detect
data integrity problems and work with developers internally and externally
to solve data integrity issues

4.            Participate in the Agile process and meet goals as accepted

5.            Participate in ETL Applications Tools/Servers system and
database upgrades

QUALIFICATIONS:

•             BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or
equivalent experience

•             Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Warehousing Environment

•             Hands on development experience with ETL/Data integration
tools and coding

•             Strong Knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL required
(including PL SQL)

•             Informatica experience required

•             Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

•             Strong organizational and communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted