Hi All,

Please find the job description below and kindly revert to me with suitable
to the official Mail ID, updated word format resume with complete contact
information and expecting hourly rate on C2C , ASAP. char...@gensolinc.com

Job Title : Java Developer- Intermediate

Job Location : Dulles, VA

Job Type : 6 months Contract

J2EE, Unix, Experience in performing bottleneck analysis of java based
applications is the key.  Please do not submit resumes unless they have this
experience.

Description :

This position is within the Prod Dev Naming organization, specifically the
Performance & Scalability (P&S) team. Provides technical expertise in the
tuning, testing and scaling all aspects of the key applications we build and
maintain.

Functional/Technical Knowledge/Skills (MUST HAVE):

*         Strong Java/J2EE programming experience

*         Unix and shell scripting background

*         Knowledge of vmstat, top, sar and other system resource
utilization utilities

*         Perl, Python, Jython, C/C++ programming exposure

*         Understanding of load testing and performance profiling tools
such as Grinder (preferred), JMeter (preferred), JProbe, JProfiler

*         Technical knowledge and understanding of client/server and
distributed systems architecture including load balancers, firewalls,
storage arrays etc.

Key Responsibilities:

- Perform in-depth analysis of java based applications

- Perform Java VM tuning, optimize memory, garbage collection and other
settings

- Perform Application Server tuning, thread counts, pool sizes, transaction
settings, ejb settings etc.

- Write custom scripts in Grinder/JMeter/Other that exercise our B2B XML
based APIs

- Design and run repeatable tests to measure response times and system
characteristics

- Perform extensive end to end system analysis and generate comprehensive
reports summarizing findings and recommendations including trending and
forecasting - Analyze production traffic to understand user and system
behavior, incorporate applicable scenarios in to test cycles
- Help improve the quality of our products and services by reducing or
eliminating unplanned outages, defects, problems and increasing reliability,
availability and performance

*Thanks*

*Charles*

*Generic Solutions Inc. *

*12200 Ford Road Suite # 480****. Dallas, TX 75234*

*Tel: 214-501-7809│Fax: 972-346-6115│*char...@gensolinc.com |*
www.gensolinc.com |***

*"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)" *

* *

*P* *Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary*