Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

****** Silverlight .Net Developer ******

Position: .Net Developer with Silverlight
Location: Liberty Corner, NJ
Contract: 1 year contract

Required Skills
Job Description:- Minimum 6+ years of experience.
Should be an “Hands-on” Dot Net Senior developer/Team Lead with the
following skillset. Specifically WPF/ Silverlight and SQL Server
Should have implemented sizable Silverlight 4.0/ 5.0 or WPF applications.
Good hands-on experience in developing multi-tiered solutions using .NET.
Hands-on development using C# and SQL Server 2008/2012.
Good exposure to WCF, JQuery and MVC patterns.
Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn
a new product and a new business domain.
Strong oral and written communication skills.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.