Dear Partner,

I Hope you are doing well.

I need to draw 2 min from your valuable time to introduce myself as this is
Jeeva from Jean Martin Inc please kindly send me your requirements.

Hence, I request you to please add my email id
raghuraman.krishnamur...@jeanmartin.com / krisrag...@gmail.com to your
requirements. Please reply with Remove if u don't want to receive our mails.

*Consultant Info: *

Raja sekhar / *Java Developer (Groovy, Grails and Spring)* / 8+ Years of
Exp. / Certified (Java SE 6) /  H1B(sep-2017) / North Bergen, N.J /  $70 hr
C2C / Open to Relocate

   - Over 8 years of experience in design, analysis, development and
   testing of web/enterprise based and client/server applications & extensive
   relational database based applications.
   - Extensive experience in design and development of *J2EE applications*
   using Core Java, Java collection, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML, JSON, *Groovy,
   Grails* and *Spring*.
   - Experience in Servers like *Tomcat 6 and 7* for development and
   deployment of web applications.
   - Hands-on experience using deployment scripts in *maven and Ant* for
   deploying *J2EE *application in *Tomcat* web server
   - Expertise working with standard *JAVA Design Patterns* (Singleton,
   Facade, Front Controller, DAO, DTO, MVC, Observer, Decorator).
   - Developed UI components with *JSP, GSP, and JavaFX*.
   - Developed applications in open source frameworks like *Spring 3.0,
   Hibernate and Groovy on grails.*
   - Expertise in *AWS - Amazon web services*
   - Expertise in Web-Development technologies like *HTML, JavaScript, CSS,
   XML, JQUERY and AJAX. *Used many* JQUERY *components like* Treetable,
   DynaTree, Tooltip, tabs, Multiselect, Selectable, JQUERY mobile and modal
   window.*
   - Good knowledge on *Angular JS*
   - Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like* Eclipse
   Kepler <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Kepler> and GGTS for Groovy
   on Grails framework.*
   - Experience in using Web Services like *REST (Representational State
   Transfer)*

*Thanks and Regards*

*Raghuraman Krishnamurthy (Raghu)*

*Resource Manager*