Washington DC
6 months contract
Citizen/GC only

Responsibilities:

   - Design, development, testing, deployment, and support for OWCP
   enterprise applications. These applications include case management system,
   document/imaging system, reporting services, etc.
   - Develop complex software systems.
   - Provide technical advice for the project team.
   - Contribute to the design, testing, deployment, and production support.
   - Focus on reusability and extensibility during all phases of the SDLC.
   - Participate in the development and implementation of technical
   standards, policies, and procedures as well as design and code reviews.

Requirements:

   - Ability to follow a formal software development methodology and
   established standards and processes
   - Ability to develop Web-based applications using Java, JavaScript,
   WebSphere, and RDBMS
   - Support the application according to policies and standards
   - Excellent customer service and communication skills
   - Experience with dynamically generated online PDF forms
   - U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
   - Candidate is required to possess or successfully complete a National
   Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) and FBI Criminal History Check

Education/Experience:

   - BA/BS in a related field, advanced degree preferred
   - 5 years development with Java, JavaScript, and RDBMS
   - 5 years developing Web-based applications with a solid understanding
   of HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP

Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.