you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

 *Need Visa  copy, without that no submission. Please don’t send me resumes
if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

*Role**::*
*Automation Tester Location::*
*Seattle , WA Duration:: 6+ months*

*Job Description::*

Automation Tester

•         Should have good expertise in  Java ,Java script and C# coding
•         Strong automation skills with Selenium Web driver
•         Should have hands on experience in  Visual Studio Tool
•         Ability to create Automation Framework
•         Ability to develop Selenium scripts, modify and execute them
•         Good Knowledge in MS SQL Server Management Studio & SQL
Databases. Querying and other DB Admin activities
•         Good Understanding of XPATH, CssSelector and various element
locator
•         Experience on API Service testing using RestService would be
added advantage
•         Proven commitment to deliver quality work
•         Experience in Testing using test execution tools (e.g,
Bambaoo,Jenkins)
•         Knowledge in software test planning, documentation and process
improvement
•         Experience working in an Agile environment
• Good understanding in Team Foundation Service, SubVersion usage.
• Domain background of Insurance
•         Excellent communication and inter- personal skills
•         Versatile to learn new upcoming technologies
•         Interaction with testers, developers and functional analyst to
understand requirements better.
•         Must be able to handle work independently
Technical Skills: Java, Selenium, C#, SQL, Rest Service

Tools preferably: Microsoft Visual Studio, Bamboo, and TFS

3 +

6 months

Seattle , WA

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*