Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if *you have any strong
consultant for this Direct client requirement*...!!

*Title: .Net Engineer*

*Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: 3-6 Months*

*Should be lead..!!*

1)      *Total of 10+ years in* Microsoft technologies including .*NET
(upto  .NET 3.5), C#,  **ASP.NET* <http://asp.net/>*, LINQ,
**ADO.NET*<http://ado.net/>
*, MVC etc.*

2)      Good knowledge of *SQL, SQL Server 2005, SSIS and SSRS* (4+ years)

3)      *Should have played a leadership role for a couple of years
(primarily a tech lead role) and managed a team of junior .NET engineers.*

4)      Should have managed a remote/offshore team.

5)      Should have the ability to relocate to the client site and be able
to initially travel to the Colorado office.

6)      Should be able to operate in an environment with changing
requirements and be able to manage this on an ongoing basis.

7)      Should be comfortable programming in an agile environment.

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*