Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

*Sr.VB.NET <http://Sr.VB.NET> Windows Developer in NJ (LOCAL) For 3+ Months
Contract !!*

*****In-Person interview*****

The candidate must have 7+ years of experience in the IT Industry;
including experience reviewing existing VB.NET code and rewriting it in C#,
WinForms, Windows Services, Multithreading.

The position is located in Roseland, NJ.
The candidate should be able to interview onsite in Roseland, NJ.  No
telecommute, SKYPE or WebCAM please.

Title: Application Developer - Contract
Position Type: Contract
Location: Roseland, NJ, United States

Job Description:
Evaluate and implement efficient, cost effective application program
solutions, work as a team member with other systems analysts/programmers on
scheduled releases as well as troubleshooting problems and may analyze
existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient machine
operations or to identify difficulties.
Will provide production support (e.g. critical business days, after hours,
on call, etc.) between operations end users and the systems support team as
well as conduct periodic application disaster recovery exercises.
Will operate on diverse development platforms, computing environments
(e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server), software, hardware,
technologies and tools and will document and complete developer test cases
to ensure stable integration with existing mature systems.
Responsibilities:

Review/update existing code for Recreate PIWD Access group's project.
Code is in C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net. Review/ Update existing VB.Net/SQL code
in PIWD to address business requirements.
Write stored procedures / queries to address business requirements.
Update Code for other BAU projects. C#/ VB.Net, WinForms, Windows Services,
Multithreading, SQL Server, Object oriented design, Interop. ES 2846
Required Skills:

C#/ VB.Net, WinForms, Windows Services, Multithreading, SQL Server, Object
oriented design, Interop.
Desired Skills:
Prior use/knowledge of CyberFusion, PVCS Version Manager, Adobe Acrobat.
 Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel --609-423-4210
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Website: www.itbrainiac.com
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system