*Hi all,*

*We are having below position with one of my client looking for Data
Architect, Data Modeling and DBA role in Oracle for our own W2.*

*Role: Oracle Data Architect/DBA ( BI and database architecture and
infrastructure design support) *

*Role: Philadelphia, PA*

Client is looking for someone with mixed experience in *Data Architect,
Data Modeling and DBA role on Oracle*.

·         Need 9+ Yrs of Exp. person with data architect/data analysis and
DBA role combined.

·         Define RAC and distributed model for databases.

·         Provide database tuning and optimization.

·         Provide thought leadership and direction for set-up of
environment for the program and integrate approach into the client’s
existing environment.

·         Support data modeling activities for Business Intelligence
activities.

*Deliverables:* Various, to be defined by project progression and
requirements.  In general, Infrastructure diagrams, data models/diagrams,
decision documentation.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prasad ch