*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Cloud Systems Engineer*

*Location: Raritan/MorrisPlains, NJ(Needs Local only)*

*CLOUD SYSTEMS ENGINEER*

   - Location:  Raritan, NJ and Morris Plains NJ

H-1's OK

Phone/Google Hangout - then In-person.

Must have very good communication skills.

Our client is seeking a highly motivated and professional Linux/Windows
Systems Engineers, to develop and implement automation scripts to support
enterprise level cloud- based infrastructure and application services.

Client’s environment is mixed Linux and Windows
3-5 years experience in Linux (RHEL preferred) and/or Windows systems
administration (a must)
3-5 years experience in Linux and/or Windows scripting, such as: bash,
.com, and PowerShell (a must)
Experience in at least (1) programming language, such as: Java, Python,
PHP, Perl, C#, Ruby etc. (a must)
Experience with version control management tools, such as Git or Subversion
(a must)
Application deployment experience in an enterprise environment (strongly
desired)
Demonstrable “hands-on” experience with Puppet (preferred)
Direct experience with at least (1): AWS, Rackspace, Azure (preferred)
Excellent communication skills with ability to interface with technical and
non-technical internal

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103