Hi Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me
with updated resume and best rate ASAP.

Job Title   : PeopleSoft Developer
Location   : Houston,TX*((Only Local To TX))*
Duration   : 3-6 Months  Contract

        ******Immediate Need Consultants******

Position Description
This resource will build integration and necessary reporting between
internal PeopleSoft HCM 8.9 and an external
workforce scheduling SaaS system we are currently in the process of
implementing.

Requirements:
PeopleSoft HR/Payroll application development experience, including Time and
Attendance
5+ yrs full system lifecycle development experience
PeopleTools 8.46 or 8.50
Integration Broker
PeopleCode
XML