Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Salesforce BSA ( with Informatica) *

*Redwood City, CA*

*12 months*

*Job Description: *

·         You will gain the reputation for being the go-to person
representing IT with our organization, helping to drive and support our
customer support strategies for our global business. You will work closely
with the organization to capture user requirements, and assist the IT
development team in designing, testing, and implementing innovative
software solutions that meet the business’ needs.

·         Our  organization has achieved 9 straight years of being #1 in
customer loyalty. Come help us make it 10 years in a row. Our  organization
is always pushing forward, recently winning two Stevie Awards in 2015, Best
use of Technology in Customer Service and the Award for Innovation in
Customer Service.

·         You will report to the Senior Manager, IT Applications Support
and be based in You will:

·         Engage with the organization to provide functional support for
existing and future business processes for Informatica’s salesforce Service
Cloud implementation.

·         Partner with the user community, including executives, to
identify their business requirements, analyze business processes, analyze
source data, produce functional specifications, data flows and business
rules, and assist with the implementation of those specifications

·         Understand existing process that will have an impact on
Salesforce.com Service Cloud

·         Collaborate with the team to assess the cross functional impacts
of business decisions across the Salesforce platform and provide input on
IT processes and procedures affecting the team

·         Drive the initiation, planning, requirements, design, test and
post-production phases of the solution development life cycle

·         Develop, document and perform system, integration, and user
acceptance tests

·         Manage changing requirements (change control) communication with
core team and business on impact

·         Scope and provide accurate work estimates for all deliverables

·         Work with business users to develop use cases for testing of new
functionality

·         Lead system testing efforts, ensuring that issues are identified,
tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner

·         Provide project management support for IT initiatives

·         Develop planning artifacts including Project Plans presentations
or other collateral

·         A minimum of 5 years of IT Business Analyst experience, a portion
of which preferably supporting Customer Support or Service functions in a
high tech company

·         Experience working with customer self-service technologies
including case management and knowledgebase applications

·         Must have knowledge of Salesforce.com Service Cloud, preferred
certified

·         Five9 experience a plus

·         Proven experience with business and technical requirements
analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development

·         Proven problem resolution and analytical skills with keen
attention to detail

·         Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize and adapt quickly
to change in high pressure situations with minimal supervision required

·         Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated record of
exceeding customer expectations

·         Solid business acumen; ability to understand and anticipate
business needs in order to provide appropriate solutions

·         Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and the ability
to influence stakeholders

·         Strong team player with excellent listening, interpersonal,
facilitation, written, oral and communication skills; ability to
effectively communicate concepts in both technical and user-friendly
language to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues
and solutions are understood.

·         Ability to work with external vendors to resolve issues and
manage project initiatives

·         Strong technical, problem resolution and analytical skills; able
to multi task and prioritize effectively

·         Experience working with cross-functional, globally dispersed
teams and an offshore development cycle is desired

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted