HI,

Please send resume to* ami...@idctechnologies.com
<i...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Need a Solid SAS cons with good SQL exp..If the cons has Big  Data exp it
will be a plus*

*Position: SAS Developer with SQL development*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: Multiyear*

We are hiring multiple SAS Developers for one of our large enterprise
clients.

*MUST HAVE:*

*Experienced SAS Developers with SQL development experience. Must also have
Linux scripting experience.*

BIG PLUS:

Experience with Hive, Pig, MapR, and HBase experience.  2-3 years of
Hadoop/Big data experience or more.

Job Description:

SAS “Guru” with ability to optimize SAS queries against a relational
database, specifically working with Netezza.

IDN (IMGRID) and GCP experience is a plus.

Requirements:

1.       5-15 years coding in SAS and optimizing SAS queries

2.       Base SAS

3.       SAS Enterprise Guide

4.       Financial Services background a plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Amit Vajpayee*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408 418 5779 --Ext--230 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>