Hi,
Please let me know if you have any strong profile for this position.

*Location: Dublin, Ohio.***

*Duration: 12 months Plus.***

We have a great contract opportunity for an *ETL Lead* to support solutions
for applications by maintaining *the InfoSphere ETL environment* for our
client in *Dublin, Ohio.  *This person will perform capacity planning,
monitor various Connecters and *Adapters (SAP R/3, ECC, BI, MQ Series,
etc.),* and will proactively research and recommend environmental
enhancements as well as reactively troubleshoots problems that occur. This
person will provide development support to the application development
teams.

Skills required for this *role include IBM Infosphere Datastage, Information
Server, & Unix.*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*