Hi Partner,

*I have an urgent position open with my client, Please share profiles ASAP
to  deepa...@vui-inc.us <deepa...@vui-inc.us>.*

*Role: Microstrategy Architect*

*Duration: 12 Months Contract*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Responsibilities: *

Design BI application technical solution based on business requirement and
design

Executing deliverables as assigned including but not limited to....

·      Designing, Developing, Testing, and Deploying Dashboards and Report
Solutions

·      Application Object Creation

·      Schema Object Creation

·      MicroStrategy Administrative Tasks

*Qualifications: *

3+ years experience with MicroStrategy

4+ years experience in a BI position

*Required Experience: *

Data Modeling

MSTR Object Manager

MSTR I-Server

MSTR Integrity Manager

MSTR Command Manager

Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

SQL, PL/SQL proficiency

Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to interact
with business analysts, peers, and management.

Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, emphasis in Excel

Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to self-prioritize work.

Some experience in a leadership capacity required.

Strong team communication skills, with technical and non-technical
colleagues

*Regards,*

*Deepak Sengar*

*Email: deepa...@vui-inc.us <deepa...@vui-inc.us>*