Hi,
Good Morning !!!

Here below are the details. Please let me know if you have anyone with you.

*UI Developer*

*3 months (hire off the phone) Candidate must be available immediately to
start.*

**

*Location: NH*

Ability to develop pleasing UI's for a commercial product.  Should have
experience designing and developing the look, feel and functionality of the
product. The candidate must have experience working in a Java/ J2EE
environment and has used Javascript and JSPs to create a series of pages
with clickable drag and drop capabilities as well as form selection.

Requirements

·         5-7 years experience designing, building, and implementing UI's

·         Strong understanding of web standards and cross-browser
compatibility.

·         Advanced skills in JSP, JavaScript HTML, XHTML, and CSS with the
ability to hand-code.

·         Working knowledge of JavaScript including object-oriented
JavaScript, DOM scripting, and AJAX.

·         Experience designing and developing elegant UI's from a design
perspective.

·         Experience with one or more JavaScript libraries/frameworks, such
as JQuery

·         Experience with Flash a plus

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.