Hi,

Hope you are doing well

Please do let me know if you are interested and looking for job change at
this moment

Please find the detailed job description, and it will be really appreciate
if you can share me your updated resume and best number to reach.

Please find the requirement below and share matching resume to
rahul.kushw...@nityo.com

*Role : Production Support Analyst*

*Location : NYC/NJ*

*Duration : Contract*

*Experience : 7+Years*

*Domain : Banking*

Job Poositions

*L2/L3 Production Support Analyst with some development skills - 2 Position
- New York City*
- Need L2/L3 Support experience, an Oracle PL/SQL developer with strong
Unix skills
- Should have  experience in Stock Lending and borrowing area in Capital
markets space
- Should have been part of traders support
- Should be well aware of the support processes, escalations etc
- Should have strong Unix, Autosys experience.

*Production Support Analyst with Fixed Income domain skills - 1 Position -
New York City*
- Should have strong Unix, Autosys experience.
- Must have very good SQL experience. Should be able to write complex
queries etc.
- Must have Fixed Income experience in Capital markets space.
- Should be well aware of the support processes, escalations etc.
- Must have ITIL Certification

*Production Support Analyst  - 2 Position - New York City*
- Should have strong Unix, Autosys experience.
- Must have very good SQL and data warehouse (Informatica) experience.
Should be able to write complex queries etc.
- Must have  experience in Capital markets space.
- Should be well aware of the support processes, escalations etc.
- Must have ITIL Certification

*Production Support Analyst  - 1 Position - Whippany, NJ*

·        Ability to demonstrate strong working knowledge in application and
programming tools, including UNIX(LINUX/Solaris),Windows Server, SQL
(Sybase/MS SQL Server), Java, JBOSS and Scripting (PERL/Shell).

Understanding of connectivity, networks, firewall and FTP, TCP/IP protocol.

·        Knowledge on Middleware components (JMS/Tibco/MQ).
·        3-4 years in the Financial Services Industry with experience in
financial/trading application support role.
·        Understanding of the Prime Brokerage business and key data flows.

I don't work for submissions, I work for  Placement
------------------------------

[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Regards*

*Rahul Kushwaha*
Desk : 412-200-1544
Fax : 609 799 5746 rahul.kushw...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*