*Hello,Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the
below role,*
Position Title : Lead  Python Developer
Location : Greenwich, CT
Employment Type : Full Time

Mode of Hiring : Phone and In-person - for Non Local we can consider a
skype interview

Look for the consultant who have financial/Investment/Banking experience

Position Description:
Markets the most comprehensive compliance platform for the global
investments industry and operates in SaaS mode. We are the leader in
automated compliance solutions that enable regulatory protection and
operating cost cutting. Clients include regulators, broker-dealers, money
managers, hedge funds and public companies. FTT has earned the trust and
commitment from some of the world's most renowned, top tier clients who
have found FTT's patented compliance multi-tools to exceed the performance
of our competitors. 2015 will be our 11th consecutive year of record
growth; upside career opportunities are abundant.

Required experience:
Team lead: 4 years

Software developer will lead a onshore/offshore team for developing new
products and advancing our existing applications.
2+ years development experience in Python, Zope and Django.
4+ years as a team lead and knowledge in SSRS and SSIS.

Required education:
Bachelor's