Dear Associate,

The following position is open with our direct client in Bethesda, MD

Duration:             6 months+

*FACE to FACE required !!!!*

Minimum Requirements:

Below are the technologies they should have worked with :

1.  10 years Core Java

2.  Spring

3.  Web services – Restful

4.  Java Messaging Service – Tibco EMS

5.  XML parsing

Also

- Multi-threading (i.e., experience with Java's concurrency libraries)

1.  - Basic DB/SQL skills

It is good if they are familiar with

*   Continuous Integration

*   Jenkins

*   Maven

- Writing Junits test cases (Mockito framework is a plus)

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

lead Java developer

We are looking for strong SR / lead Java developer or Architect with hands
on coding experience and good problem solving abilities .  They should have
worked on development projects rather than  on support projects.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Jeeva.v*

*Jean Martin Inc.*

*551 Fifth Avenue |Suite 1425 |New York NY 10176*

*e-mail: **jeeva....@jeanmartin.com* <jeeva....@jeanmartin.com>*, Ph.:
(917) 722 2446*

*Blogger: **http://itjobs-easysearch.blogspot.in/*
<http://itjobs-easysearch.blogspot.in/>