*Immediate need for a Java with Jasper reports experience in Tampa, FL for 2
months contract.*

Location: - Tampa, FL
Duration : 2 months
Local – not necessary but local will get preference

I am in the market for a professional services engagement.  I need some
extra capacity to produce a set of new Jaspersoft reports that are to be
embedded alongside existing Jaspersoft reports in our client facing web
application.  Would also like assistance understanding how we can integrate
the Jaspersoft Ad Hoc query capability into our client facing web
application.

My basic requirements:
iReports/Jaspersoft report developer expert
Familiar with issues of report development on multi-client database (reports
enforce data partitioning within client scope)
Familiar with Jaspersoft Ad Hoc Query and how to integrate with an existing
web application
Prefer business domain experience in one or more of: Human Resources,
Payroll, Benefits
Prefer familiarity with “Time Relational” data model (effective dated tables
that include current values and historical values,  common to Human
Resources applications)

This is engagement is up to 8 weeks.
Requires on site presence at Client Office in Tampa FL.

Thanks
Leon Parker - l...@panzersolutions.com
203-971-8359