Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

 Kindly find below my available Consultant do look into it and let me know
if you have any suitable positions for them it would be highly appreciated.

Please share your client requirements to my Email Id *sjonn...@aclatinc.net
<sjonn...@aclatinc.net>* and feel free to call at my number *847-577-3501
EXT*:*3510*

*Name*

*Position*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Experience*

Bhargav

Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer

Nashville, TN

Open

Immediately

7.5yrs

Amoolya

Sr Business Analyst

Cedar Rapids,  IA

East Coast/Chicago, IL

Immediately

7+

Mahesh

Sr Java/J2EE Developer

Moline, IL

Open

1 Week

7.5yrs

Nishitha

Sr Java/J2EE Developer

Maplewood, MN

Open

Immediately

7+

Shahabaaz

Sr Malware Admin

TX

TX/NC/IL/NJ

Immediately

7+

Regards,

*Sravann |* Bench Sales Recruiter

   *Aclat**, Inc*. | An E-Verified Company

Tel: (847)-577-3501 Ext 3510

5 East College Drive Suite 100, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Web: www.aclatinc.com | Email: sjonn...@aclatinc.net

Gtalk: sravan....@gmail.com *| *Ymail : *sravan_...@yahoo.com
<sravan_...@yahoo.com>*

Stay Connected: https://in.linkedin.com/in/sjonnala1

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

**E-MAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME**

IMPORTANT NOTE: Under Bills. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information. If you have received this mail in error or prefer not
to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line and the email ID(s) to be removed. All removal requests will
be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.