Below are 2 openings I received this morning.

*1)*

EMC is looking for a CIRCaas Analyst for a 3+ month contract in Bedford, MA
for their RSA division

Local candidates are required as at this point they want to do onsite
interview

I am only looking for H1 candidates for this role.

Max charge to Artemas (I know it is low) is $40 per hour

Wer ae looking for a L1 security analyst who will sit onsite at RSA and
support RSA customers as part of the CIRC group within EMCs Global Security
Organization.

The resource will be responsible for managing the mailbox/messaging queue,
evaluating alerts, and escalating them to the appropriate group. He/she
must understand the common security tools (FW,IDS, proxy) in order to be
able to accurately evaluate issues and make sure they are escalated as
needed.

*Required:*
PCI DSS v2.0/3.0 understanding
Incident Response experience that entails Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Knowledge of common security tools (FW, IDS, Proxy)
Microsoft Office Suite experience
Attention to accuracy
Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Sense of urgency
Knowledge of appropriate networks, products, and protocols

*Nice to have:*
Envision experience
Archer GRC Tool experience
CISSP Certification

I have attached the EMC form I will need for submittals.

*2)*

*Commonwealth of MA has a 1+ year contract in Boston for a Senior Network
Security Engineer*.

We can use H1’s for this role.

Onsite Interview is required – want to see local-ish candidates

Max Charge to Artemas is $60

Provide information security subject matter expertise for the design,
implementation and operation of infrastructure.
Responsible for monitoring resources for threats, vulnerabilities and
risks.
Execute remediation or conduct standard incident response activities as
required.
Respond to inquiries; maintain liaison with various agencies; and perform
related work as required.

*DETAILED STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Work with system owners to ensure that appropriate security controls are
designed and implemented.
- Evaluate and recommends security solutions such as firewalls, anti-virus,
SPAM filtering, web filtering, and encryption products.
- Conduct periodic information security risk assessments.
- Monitor SIEM and address offenses
- Monitor NAC and address issues
- Advise departments on regulatory requirements and security best
practices.
- Validate that security controls are deployed to meet PCI DSS
requirements.
- Participate in Threat Management and Vulnerability Management Programs

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS *
- Experience should include security policy development, security
education, network penetration testing, application vulnerability
assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Must have Certifications such as CISSP, CISA or Security+.
- Ability to analyze and determine the applicability of data, to draw
conclusions and make appropriate recommendations;
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral expression.
- Ability to gather information by examining records and documents and by
questioning individuals.
- Ability to assemble items of information in accordance with established
procedures.
- Ability to determine proper format and procedure for assembling items of
information.
- Ability to maintain accurate records;
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to prepare and use charts, graphs and tables.
- Ability to prepare general reports.
- Ability to write concisely, to express thoughts clearly and to develop
ideas in logical sequence.
- Additional IT experience as a programmer, system administrator or network
engineer preferred
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of supervision.
- Knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures,
specifications, standards and guidelines governing assigned unit
activities.
- Knowledge of SIEM technology (QRadar preferred)
- Knowledge of NAC technology (Forescout preferred)

*MINIMUM REQUIRMENTS *
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related
field. Advanced degree desirable.
- CISSP or CISA or Security+ certification
- Five+ years of progressive experience in computing and information
security, including experience with Internet technology and security issues.

*Required Information with Candidate Submittal:*

Candidate Name:

Phone Number:

Email:

Current Location:

*Rate to Artemas:*

*Candidate Pay Rate:*

US Work Status:

If H1-B candidate, who holds the visa? Please provide their contact
information:

H1-B expiration date:

*Please insert written confirmation email that the visa holder approves
submittal to Artemas along with rate:*

*If you have sent a US citizen or green card holder, please forward rate
and payment terms confirmation email from the candidate:*
--

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.