Hi

We have this urgent requirement with our DIRECT CLIENT, if you are
interested please send me your latest resume with the requested
details ASAP.

FULL NAME:

AVAILABILITY:

STATUS ( US CIT/GC/H1 ):

CURRENT LOCATION:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

PER HOUR ALL INCLUISVE RATE:

Please send me a paragraph on this question, which we need to send it
along with your resume to the client.

Why you think the person would be a good fit, based on the job
description provided ?

TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER

LOCATION: BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ

DURATION: 6 MONTHS CONTRACT TO HIRE

JOB DESCRIPTION

ENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Project Manager will be expected to complete cost benefit
analyses, prepare and maintain project plans, monitor progress within
multiple areas, act as liaison between IT and user departments, and
prepare presentations for management. The incumbent will be expected
to keep stakeholders informed of developments on the projects he/she
manages. He/she may also be expected to perform senior business
analyst functions, such as writing or overseeing the writing of
business requirements, business and system specifications, and/or user
documentation. He/she will be expected to prepare for and oversee
software-testing efforts. Throughout all of these efforts, he/she will
be expected to guide, support, and enforce adherence to organizational
Software Development Methodology (SDM).

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and EDUCATION REQUIRED:
·  Minimum three to five years of business experience working in or
with an I.T. organization in system, programming, or project
development efforts.

·  At least four years experience in the Project Manager role for
multiple projects

·  P&C experience required (multi line experience preferred)

·  Ability to plan, execute and control a project, establishing
realistic estimates and reporting metrics.

·  Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan, organize,
delegate and control work.

·  Demonstrated ability to understand and balance technical issues/
solutions with time, cost, and human factors.

·  Excellent skills as a communicator and facilitator, both written
and oral.

·  Ability to lead a group to accomplish a common goal.

·  Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and influencing skills.

·  Excellent presentation and meeting management skills.

·  Strong skills in MS Office, MS Project or an equivalent project
management tool, and workflow or data flow diagramming tools.

·  Excellent knowledge of a system development methodology, through
all of its phases and deliverables.

·  Ability to assess project risks and exposures; identify options and
alternatives, make decisions, and implement corrective actions.

·  Experience in policy life cycle system testing.

·  Ability to promote and build a team atmosphere, motivating team
members.

·  Four year degree or equivalent work experience

·  PMP certification is a plus.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
·  Responsible for the planning and control of resources associated
with large, medium and small scale project efforts.

·  Recommend the resources, skill and training needs for the project
team members to the Corporate Sponsor and I.T. Manger.

·  Provide leadership and direction to the project team, and
facilitate conflict resolution and team building.

·  Integrate project management principles with our System Development
Methodology, including:

·  Creating and/or organizing documentation for each phase of software
development.

·  Perform project planning, prioritization, and time management.

·  Perform project scope and objectives planning and definition, and
implement appropriate change management methods and measurements for a
project.

·  Define activities, tasks and dependencies, develop project
schedule, track progress and control time and resource expenditures.

·  Proactively identify and plan for potential risk, build contingency
plans, and take action to mitigate risks.

·  Perform communications planning, information distribution, progress
reporting, and overall project administration.

·  Prepare comprehensive implementation plans.

·  Ensure the utilization of appropriate techniques for each project
(e.g., prototyping/RAD-Rapid Application Development and JAD-Joint
Application Design).

·  Participate in the evaluation and establishment of corporate
standards for project management, and ensure compliance with I.T.
departmental policies, procedures, and standards.

·  Assist in, or coordinate when appropriate, the evaluation of vendor
packages, contract negotiations and maintenance agreements.

·  Perform the role of Sr. Business Analyst as described in the duties
and responsibilities for that position.

·  Take initiative to proactively identify opportunities for system
and I.T. departmental improvement.

·  Remain current with new technology and industry best practices
through training, networking, and personal initiative.

·  Assume system release coordination efforts which may require after
hour support

·  Provide superior customer service to both internal and external
customers.

With Regards & Wishes,

RAHUL

Marketing Executive