*HI ,*

Hope you are doing good..!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role.

Please go through the description and let me know your available consultant.

*Please share resumes at prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com
<prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com>.*

*Title: Tech Support Engineers – L2*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Interview mode: Phone/Skype*

*Skills Required *

•         More than 3 years prior experience into L2 support.

•         Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.

•         Excellent Verbal and written communication Skills

•         Basic knowledge on Java / JEE stack mainly related to Spring,
Hibernate and webservices.

•         Person with past experience from Travel domain will be desirable.

*Detailed JD / Responsibility *

•         Able to use salesforce for daily case tracking and management.

•         Able to analyze the logs for primary investigation and also able
to read the splunk logs for detailed investigations.

•         Able to communicate effectively directly to the clients on the
issues which involves directors and CXOs. Need to be very clear and crisp.

•         Able to monitor from application monitoring tools like Splunk,
cyclotron and should raise the alerts accordingly and also manage and lead
the P0, P1 incidents

Thanks & Regards

*Prashant Kumar*

Technical Recruiter