Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avish...@allianceit.com or call me on (925) 973-0000 Ext 216.

*Note :** Need A Consultant ASAP...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title : Python Developer*

*Location : San Antonio, TX*

*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*Rate : $45/Hr On C2C/1099*

*Project:*

The Customer management system is the home grown internal application that
has supported our Dedicated and Hybrid customers for over 13 years and is
now entering a new era where the system will balance transforming as well
as meeting the needs of our Rackers and customers.

*Why should candidates be interested:*

Ability to have visibility and impact throughout Rackspace Hosting. This
resource will be working on a system that contains numerous capabilities
including account management, device management, and ticketing.

*Required skills:*

3+ years of python development or similar experience in another object
oriented language such as Java or Ruby.

3+ years of SQL experience (Postgres preferred)

Experience in building or maintaining RESTFUL APIs

Knowledge of Agile Methodologies preferred

Knowledge of source code management systems such as Git

Write clean, maintainable, documented code using best engineering practices
in the industry (design patterns, TDD, peer review, CI, automated testing
etc.)

Understanding of web frameworks and web server technologies

*Other skills:*

Team player

Excellent communication

*Education:*

BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 216(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>* | *
*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>