Hi Partner,

We have an urgent requirement below and let me know if you have any one
available. Please send the resume' to radhik...@tecnics.com AND
ravisanka...@tecnics.com ONLY then we will call you immediately.

*Siebel Developer for WDSHE IT*

*Location:  Burbank, CA *
*Duration:  3 - 6 months *
*Start Date: ASAP *

*Educational Background*

BS in computing science or equivalent expertise to handle the job
responsibilities accordingly

*Required qualifications:*

        Siebel software, preferably Siebel Consumer Goods
        Siebel EIM processing
        Siebel Tools configuration and e-scripting
        DB2/UDB Stored procedures and SQL
        UNIX /AIX shell scripts
        Informatica
        Good verbal and written communications skills
        Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills
        Must be self motivating and be able to work with little supervision

*Plus qualifications: *

        Experience with SAP Integration or other ERP solutions.
        Experience with SQL, DB2/400.
        Siebel Certified.

*Years of experience:*

        Minimum 5 years experience with a background including structured
analysis, functional design, implementation and support of complex and/or
business critical information systems.

        Minimum 5 years experience in Siebel package, including a minimum of
three implementations.

        Minimum 3 years experience with DB2/UDB, Unix/AIX, SQL (Structured
Query language).

Thanks
*Radhika*
W: 713-429-4906