Hi,
Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested for
this project.
Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.
An early feedback is really appreciated

REQ:
Job Title: Java/GIS Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Length: 6+months
Job Description:

We are seeking an Java/GIS developer to develop an application to load GIS
information into Oracle Spatial and transform it into our client’s custom
schema that the team will design.  The goal for the team is to build a GUI
and Web Services to do spatial queries on that data.  The ideal candidate
must have GIS experience.  Any experience with SpatialInfo and/or ESRI
experience desired

Good communication skills.
2)         Good problem solver.  Give them a problem they don't know the
answer too, and it tells you way more than asking questions they can recite
the answer to from a text book.
3)         Good competence with Java programming.
4)         Is able to back up the skills on their resume, or be honest about
what was just a buzz word vs. what's a skill set.  If they try to claim
they're proficient at every buzz word on their resume, then they can't back
it up, that's a bad sign (or at least a pet peeve).
5)         Grasps how software products and development works in the real
world.
6)         General understanding of relational databases.
7)         Comfort working on Windows and Unix platforms.
8)         No major personality conflicts, or professionalism issues.
9)         General understanding of GIS concepts.

Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

THANKS
SAGAR