*Data Modeler with Erwin*

*6 months*

*Ft Worth, TX Rate: 50/hr + exp*

*Job Description:*

Data Modeler - w/ Erwin
• Complete data models in Erwin as instructed.
• Add meta data to the data models
• Create ETL specifications based on template
• Perform basic data analysis and profiling for creation of data model.

· Strong experience developing custom applications in Oracle using SQL and
PL/SQL. · Experience writing complex procedures and packages in pl/sql.
· Strong debugging skills.

· Experience working on Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12.

· Experience with using API’s and open interface tables in Oracle EBS
financial modules.
· Unix/Linux Shell Scripts.

Role provides advice and support for key client issues, using technology,
data services and change management effectiveness skills to provide you
with the best solution. Enterprise application services we provide include
the following:

Architecture: Rationalizing a portfolio of applications from integrated
systems, best-of-breed solutions, and other software implemented over the
years or inherited with mergers and acquisitions

• Selection: Facilitating an objective, fact-based process to weigh the
most viable options for integrated systems (e.g. ERP) and/or best-of-breed,
point solutions

• Implementation: Assessing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and
supporting Oracle and SAP system components to meet business requirements

• Optimization: Assessing and redesigning processes in Oracle, SAP, or
other leading ERP systems.

Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science,
information technology or a related discipline.

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

( *: **408-457-9381 Ext 4035 **I **: *ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>** I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from