*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Software Technical Architect*

*San Ramon, CA*

*12+ months*

*GC/Citizens*

*Role Summary/Purpose:*

The Senior Software Technical Architect is primarily responsible for
defining detailed-level architecture for assigned applications and
products. The person is responsible for developing practical and innovative
software solutions to identify and meet the user needs. In this role you
will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, and have the
ability to affect short-term and long-term business goals.

*Essential Responsibilities:*

   - Define detailed-level architecture for assigned application and
   product within specific product line
   - In the role of Senior Software Technical Architect you will:
   - Ensure application and product architecture(s) enables future
   consistent product development in line with strategic product and division
   wide integration plans
   - Work with NPI teams to develop engineering solutions that meet near
   term and long term product solutions
   - Determine best future technology platform development to drive product
   improvements
   - Work closely with the Chief Engineer, NPI Project Managers and the
   Product Line Leaders to develop product plans and technology plans to
   support future product development
   - Serve as technical Expert in relevant domain, owns design reviews
   - Provide technical leadership across projects
   - Interface with multiple organizations within the business to resolve
   problems and determine the appropriate application of our technologies
   - Drive invention disclosures to protect intellectual property and
   create competitive advantage

*Qualifications/Requirements   *

   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science,
   Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university
   - A minimum of 10 years of software experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted