Hi Partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Position: *Jr.QA testers*
Length:  6+ month contract
Location: Grandrapids,MI
*Rate : $20/hr*

The manager is looking for *2 OM functional testers*, *2 Logistics
functional testers*, and possibly *2 Finance.*

*Description is as follows:*
Background in Computer Science or Business Analysis. Knowledge and
experience with Oracle EBS 12.x is desired. Knowledge of human factors,
usability, and user interaction. Self starter with strong problem solving
and analytic capabilities.

The Quality Assurance Analyst provides automated testing services for the
business systems using automated testing software such as (Mercury
WinRunner, ACR-Detail, TestBench 400, etc.). This position works under
moderate guidance from the senior team members and or management. The
position works with internal business users and IT groups to develop and
maintain test plans, design automated testing solutions, and execute
automated tests associated to testing requirements. In addition, the QA
Analyst provides consulting to internal customers and IT staff regarding
industry standard testing methods, practices and trends. Associates degree
or equivalent related experience

Thanks &Regards,
Vendict Johnson
*Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 296*