*Hi,*

*This is Sudhaker for Ntech Solution Inc. If you are available to the
projects please let me know with your updated resume and best rate please.*

kindly reply to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com
**

* *

**

*Job Title: eBilling Java Developer*

*Experience level* – advanced – 5+ years experience

We are looking for a resource that has extensive knowledge and experience in
critical applications defined by the organization. At this time these
applications are: *Oracle, Lodestar, Maximo, TIBCO, PeopleSoft, OutlookSoft*,
and *Siebel*. These resources are obtained to solve organizational problems
in the system.
*Required Skills:*
*• Java 1.5, 1.6 – Expert
• J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJBs, JMS, JDBC, Java Mail) – Expert
• XML - Expert
• Oracle Database – Intermediate
• Weblogic Application Server - Intermediate
• eBilling experience

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,

1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH

sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com<sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com%7cwww.ntechsol.com>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure

~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~

Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.