Dear,

Greetings..

This is *Yugal* from *National Systems America, L.P..* We are looking for
an *UNIX Programmer with Mathematica *to work with our *DIRECT Client*
located at *Florham Park, NJ OR Cumberland, RI.* Below is the job
description for your perusal. Please go through the JD and kindly let me
know your interest towards this opportunity along with your updated resume.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon to discuss further.

*Position :* UNIX Programmer with Mathematica

*Location :* Florham Park, NJ OR Cumberland, RI

*Duration :* 6+ Months

*GC OR Citizens Only*

*Key Skills:*

·         Mathematica, Unix, Java, C or C++ , Configuration Management

*Required Skills:*

·         Experience with *programming in a UNIX* environment essential.

·         Experience with software development using *Java, C or C++.*

·         Experience with using *configuration management, continuous
integration, test, automation and deployment tools in a rigorous software
development environment*.

·         Experience with developing and supporting systems for high
transaction volumes desired.

·         Experience with *Mathematica (Wolfram Language)* or any *mathematical
modeling toolset.*

·         Experience with *web-services, XML, Rest, SOA* a plus but not
essential

·         *Pharmacy experience a plus*

·         Bilingual for *Spanish SIGs a plus*

·         Critical thinking and problem solving skills essential.

*Key Responsibilities:*

·         Work with Client and his partners to learn and become subject
matter expert in new natural language capability being introduced.

·         Take over ongoing enhancements and support of new critical NLP
technology.

·         Work with business partners on new initiatives to improve
effectiveness of the capability and incorporate ongoing learning using live
data.

·         Provide subject matter expertise on technology and systems to
resolve production issues.

·         Develop prototypes to support new concepts to leverage the new
technology capability.

·         Develop web-services to expose various enterprise data assets to
support Client initiatives.

·         Expand role and develop enterprise web services for Client.

*NOTE:** Work Authorization copy and PHOTO ID copy is MUST for submission.*

*Please  **CLICK* <https://lnkd.in/bfqnK9a>*  here for all HOT positions.*

*Best Regards,*

*Yugal Modi*

National Systems America, L.P.
5945 Dallas Parkway,

Suite-100, Plano, Texas 75093-7878, USA

Phone:  +1(972)212-8744| FAX: 972-212-7434

Gtalk: yugal.staffing | Skype: yugal.modi |Linkedin
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi>

Email: yu...@nsiamerica.com | www.nsiamerica.com

<http://www.nsiamerica.com/> <yu...@nsiamerica.com>

*"**National Systems Consulting (NSI)* *is one of the fastest growing &
progressive consulting organizations in the Country providing Information
Technology (IT) services including staff augmentation, fixed priced
contracts, and offshore development to a wide variety of industries. We
have been in business since 1996.* *We have the highest and best D&B
Ranking, Credit Score, Paydex Score, and Financial stress score* *that
shows our commitment towards our candidates and Partners by ensuring paying
them on time."*