*Immediate need for DevOps Automation Engineer (EAD GC,GC,USC only)*

Title: DevOps Automation Engineer (EAD GC,GC,USC only)
Location:St Louis County, Missouri
Duration:12 -24 months

*Note: Candidate close to Missouri are foremost *

Engineers in the newly formed Automation Engineering team partner with
developers across IT to automate existing processes and champion the
culture of Agile and DevOps. We operate across a wide gamut of disciplines
including cloud infrastructure, security, identity management, developer
productivity, IoT, analytics, and more. Our long term goal is to develop
self-service, higher order solutions to exponentially increase our ability
to deliver new software.

An ideal candidate possesses broad, up-to-date technical skills across the
core domains of software and IT infrastructure. At this level, they have
become proficient with all components of infrastructure management
(provisioning, configuration, logging, monitoring, and alerting) of
servers, networks, datastores, and applications. They are also familiar
with security best practices, clustering and scheduling tools,
fault-tolerant and highly available systems as well as other advanced
topics that power modern applications.

  Our engineers are expert problem solvers who can be successful even with
complex and high-uncertainty challenges. They are excellent communicators
who persuasively promote innovative new approaches that bring value to
their customers.

Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
experience
5+ years of supporting software projects from development to production
3+ years of experience provisioning and maintaining highly-available,
fault-tolerant IT infrastructure including servers, storage, and datastores
2+ years of cloud operation experience (AWS preferred)
Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
Familiarity with standard logging, monitoring, and alerting tools
Experience working with scripting languages like bash, perl, python, or go
Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Asible, Salt)
or concepts of immutable architecture

Additional Desirable Skills:
Experience with a Cloud PaaS including AWS ElasticBeanstalk, Heroku, Cloud
Foundry or others
Familiarity with Docker or other container deployment technologies
Knowledge of both functional and object oriented programming languages and
techniques (Scala, Java, C++, F#, etc..)
Experience with security/identity technologies (OAuth, OpenID Connect,
SAML, Ping, AD, VDS, etc..)

Regards,
Andy Williams | IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Direct:609-423-4355
Email:awilli...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:andywilliams...@gmail.com