Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Oracle Web Center Developer in Chattanooga,
TN. *Please go
through with the requirement and let me know once you are interested!

*Job Description:*

   - *Job Title*

   - Sr. Developer Oracle Web Center Content version 11g product

   - *Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

   - Minimum 10-12 years of development experience working in or with IT
   organizations.
   Minimum of Oracle WebCenter Content (11g) development 5-9 years
   - Oracle Certified

   - *Technical/Functional Skills*

   - Oracle Web Center Content version 11g product, Agile, Scrum

   - *Experience Required*

   - Oracle Webcenter (11g) hands on Sr Developer working with Oracle Web
   Center Content version 11g product
   - Hands-on development experience with Oracle Application Development
   Framework
   - Experience with JEE and its use in web applications
   - Experience developing web-based services and SOA Experience using
   SOAP, WSDL, XSDs and REST to develop Web Services
   - Experience with client-side, web-development languages (HTML,
   JavaScript, CSS)
   - Asset model, Security model, templates framework, community
   server/social media/blog module design, customization and implementation,
   caching strategies design, web analytics integration, search engine
   optimization, integration with other portal/data/content (UCM) systems,
   website application deployment.
   - WebCenter Sites tag libraries and API's, Java JSP & Servlets, Web
   Services, XML, advanced HTML, JQuery, J2EE, AJAX, Javascript, CSS, Oracle,
   Apache, Weblogic
   - Recent full cycle implementation experience with Oracle 11g WebCenter
   Sites Ability to architect and design efficient WebCenter Sites asset data
   model, Workflow and Publishing processes.
   - Expert knowledge and hands on experience of WebCenter Sites tag
   libraries and API's.
   - Experience with development and integration of WebCenter Sites with
   web, portal, and other data/content systems
   - Experience in customization/integration Community server tags and Blog
   module
   - Experience creating complex web pages, templates that are W3C
   compliant (XHTML, etc.) and work across multiple browsers and devices,
   templates integration with google analytics tags. Exposure of working in
   Agile/Scrum team
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep executive
   staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolve
   issues and conflicts.
   - Experience in the administration and tuning of WebCenter Content Server
   - Experience in WebCenter content imaging, capture and WebCenter
   application adapters

Best Regards,

Nitin Sharma

Diverse Lynx LLC

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone:732-452-1006 EXT 247

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal

*“for our open requirements, please visit *Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

" Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company".