Job Title: Lead Responsive Web Designer / Architect
Contract Duration: 6-12+ months

Location: Boston, MA

Job Description:
The team is looking build a platform for Fixed Income Research so that
analysts can have access to data via mobile apps as well as on the desktop.
We understand the importance that technology has in supporting the business
to make better investment decisions and are looking for technologists to
help us build this platform. We are looking for a resource with responsive
web development experience and a passion for working with open source
technologies and frameworks. The technical requirements are above. We are
open to have this person work in Marlborough but Boston is our preference.
this is an exciting new project that we are looking for this resource to be
a part of.

Keys to the position

.         10 + years of responsive web design, architecture and
implementation experience. Although this is a lead role, they will not be
managing the team but rather be responsible for providing technical
leadership and ownership.

.          Must have at least 5 years of experience with AJAX, HTML5, CSS3
and JavaScript.

.         Candidate must have at least 3 years of web services experience

.         Must have at least 2 years of experience working with a No SQL
database(Mongo, Neo4j, Hadoop) or a Graph database is a must

.          We are looking for candidates that also have OS framework
experience - prefer candidates to have Angular.JS, ReactJS, Node.js or Open
Social framework.

.          Must have experience with cloud technologies (AWS is a strong
plus, specifically familiarity with cloud formation template, elastic
search, S3, Scaling up and down in AWS, and Cloud watch logging and
monitoring.)

.         Working with offshore teams would be a + as this person will be
working with 2 offshore team members.

.         We are looking for a technologist that has a passion for the above
technology and this resource will be based in Boston but we are open to have
them work in Marlborough with occasional travel to Boston on an as needed
basis.

.         Financial services experience is a +

Thanks & Regards,

 Ankur Mohan,

Senior Consultant - IT Recruitments,

Quantronix, Inc.,

2969 Whitney Avenue

Hamden, CT 06518

Tel: 203-718-2011

Skype: ankur.quantronix

Email: an...@quantronix.com <mailto:vand...@quantronix.com>

---- Quantronix Disclaimer ----
This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately via
postmas...@quantronix.com and promptly destroy the original communication
and all copies taken thereof. Thank you for your cooperation.