Hello,

Please send resumes of candidates that you have that might fit to this
position.

Please do not ask for the client name up front. We do not release the name
of our client until we have agreed upon submittal of a candidate. Thanks!

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*Position-*          Datacenter Solution Architect

*Duration-*          9 month Contract, possible extension

*Location-*          Mooresville, NC

*Required Skills:*

Datacenter experience with  At least 7 years of overall IT experience in
multiple areas (no lifetime programmers or Bas – we need people who have
done multiple things)

Architect experience is required.

Please submit below details along with *updated resume* of candidate

Full Name:

Phone:

E-Mail:

DOB:

SSN:

Current Location:

Ready to relocate (Y/N):

Visa:

Availability:

Thanks,

*Chirag Bhajeewala  |  Technical Recruiter  | KnackTek*

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

*chirag.bhajeew...@knacktek.com <hiren.pa...@knacktek.com>*  |
*www.KnackTek.com
<http://www.KnackTek.com>*

*Hangout:* chirag.knack...@gmail.com <http://www.KnackTek.com>