*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Powerbuilder programmers*

*Location: Broomfield, CO *

*Duration: 8 month contract to start, with likelihood to run for 12+ mos.*

Skype hire

*Required:*

Powerbuilder programmers with SQL Server experience.

Our client manager just needs people who can maintain their existing legacy
applications while his team is rewriting some of them in C#.Net.

Any experience with credit card processing is a plus

Candidates should have good written and verbal English communication
skills.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103