Hi ,

Greetings from Ram (epeople Tech.).

Let me know if you have any profiles for this position. Please reply with
copy of resume & contact Information.

Duration: 6-12 months

Location: IL

Data stage Designer/Architect

- Technical specifications for reporting extract processes.

- Technical specifications for data warehouse ETL (aggregation rules)

- Technical specifications for data mart ETL (aggregation rules)

- Detailed Design for solution

- Technical Oversight and Question/Answer with Developers during development

- Transition of solution to account support teams ---Development leaders,
ISA

            4 to 5 years +

            Manage the customer expectations

            Design a marketing database from the requirements

            Scope management of the solution

            Create technical specifications of that marketing database to
the developers

            Able to review business requirements and turn them in high level
design and technical design

            Work with testing to answer questions and resolve day to day
problems.

                Datastage

                Korn

                Perl

Thanks & regards,

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/ 732-377-0573.*

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr : trk_recruiter

Gtalk    : tram29

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.