Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. One of our large Insurance / Financial clients is looking
for *Salesforce Developer at Newark, NJ *for a contract position (possible
contract to hire).

Below is the job description for your reference. If you have candidate
available then send their latest resume in word format along with the
hourly rates you are looking for c2c.

*Job Title: Salesforce* *Developer*

* Location: Newark, NJ Job Type: Contract - 8 Months (possible contract to
hire)*

*Interview: In-person after telephonic*

*Must be US Citizen/GC*

*Requirements:*

Senior Developer/Lead with overall over 10 years of technical experience
supporting client Investments initiative to migrate from ARMS, which is
client's proprietary CRM application, to Salesforce.com (SFDC).

   - 5+ years hands-on development experience with Apex, VisualForce and
   Force.com
   - Working knowledge of XML, SQL, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, WSDL and EAI
   processes
   - Experience with multiple full-lifecycle SFDC implementations
   - Experience as SFDC leads participating in technical design, systems
   requirements, and implementation planning
   - Strong expertise with Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud
   - Experience with the Salesforce Mobile App
   - Working knowledge of ETL tools and integration leveraging SFDC web
   services API
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
   - Strong interpersonal skills
   - Demonstrated ability to work with a team of offshore developers on
   delivery of SFDC systems requirements
   - Mentor and coach transferring SFDC technical knowledge and
   implementation details to client’s staff members

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com

<https://www.comrise.com/>