*Visual C++ Application Developer needed  ! US citizen or GC  !*

*Kindly Reply on:  lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*My client will hire off a phone screen today. Local to Lancaster, Pa will
help but they would need to start 4/25 if not local. *

*Lancaster, PA*
*6 month contract *
*Phone interview only*

POSITION: VISUAL C++ APPLICATION DEVELOPER/SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR
Perform tasks related to the analysis, technical design, programming,
testing, and support of custom software applications written in Visual C++

6.0. These applications are part of a proprietary manufacturing system
providing document management and print services to RR Donnelley

manufacturing facilities in US and international locations.

Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, test, implement and maintain business and technical
applications.
· Serve as a resource for technical support and staff training.
· Work with Project Managers, System Architects, and Subject Matter Experts
to ensure that both business and architectural requirements are

correctly translated, developed, and integrated into the enterprise system.
· Scheduled rotation for 24x7 on-call support

Requirements:
· Software development experience with Microsoft Visual C++
· Strong technical & analytical skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
· Preferred qualifications include:

· Bachelor's degree in CS, CIS or MIS or related area
· Minimum of 3 years experience with object-oriented programming using
Visual C++ and Visual Studio 6.0
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint
· Experience using DTP (Desktop Publishing) products such as Adobe
Illustrator , Adobe Photoshop
· Experience using Adobe Dreamweaver or other HTML editors
· Experience developing data conversion applications using XML, HTML, MS
Word and Excel
· Working knowledge of the following software products: Visual Source Safe,
InstallShield or WISE Installer , .NET 4.0 framework, Dreamweaver or

other HTML editors, PostScript printer language
· Experience in the full application development lifecycle: developing
system requirements and design specifications, developing applications and

system utilities, system configuration and software release management,
unit, system, and integrated testing, deployment, and production

support.

*Regards,*
*Lisa Dutt - Staffing Manager*
*Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
<lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
*Fax 727 499 0906*
*ITBrainiac Inc. *
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com>*

*I respect the value of your time. If you'd prefer not to receive email
messages like this from me, just let me know.*