Hi,

 We have an urgent req. for Oracle aaps SCM w/ eAM Functional at Chicago,
IL; the consultant needs to start ASAP; the details of the position are
listed below, please forward matching resumes.

*If you are comfortable with the below requirement please send me matching
resumes to **na...@ajaxinfotech.com* <na...@ajaxinfotech.com>*  along with
the below details. *

1. Name -

2. Contact -

3. Email-

4. Rate -

5. Current Location -

6. Availability -

7. Work status-

8. Relocation issue if any -

9. Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ)

*Details:*

*EBS_Supply Chain Management/eAM Functional
*
*Location: Chicago, IL
*
Lead the functional design effort, and perform all tasks necessary to
implement the assigned modules, including mapping future state business
process, data mappings, functional setups, test scripts, identifying
extensions, functional specs for extensions, issue resolution, "train the
trainer", provide knowledge transfer to the client implementation team.

Nag
Ajax Infotech
Contact: 314-266-3623
Email: na...@ajaxinfotech.com