Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : Peoplesoft HCM Developer *

*Location  : Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

Requirements

• Minimum 7-10 years of experience as a PeopleSoft Applications Developer
with PeopleSoft HCM modules

• Hands-on technical experience in PeopleSoft 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.5x,
including but not limited to PeopleCode, Component Interface, SQR,
Application Engine programming, app messaging, Integration Broker,
Workflow, Events and Notifications

• Extensive functional experience and knowledge in PeopleSoft HCM
applications, including but not limited to Self Service, Absence, WFA, T&L,
Payroll

• Experience collaborating with Business users, PMO and/or scrum masters to
understand the business requirements

• Experience working with PMO/scrum masters to estimate work efforts, come
up with story breakdown and task allocations, manage the project plan and
ensure timely completion of tasks. Work in Agile format (3-4 weeks of
development cycle)

• Experience in designing and developing interfaces using PeopleSoft
integration technologies

• Proactively contribute to technical and functional discussions to help in
decision making

• Demonstrated proficiency in all phases of PeopleSoft development
including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing
using PS Unit and Selenium, deployment and post implementation support

• Experience with UNIX and SQL and strong proficiencies with these skills

• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information
Technology, or 10 years equivalent work experience

• Following technical areas will be a priority for the selection.

• PeopleSoft Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application package,
iScript, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Application Engine

• Delegation, Application Workflow Engine, Workflow

• RESTful Web Service (must have)

• JSON, XML (must have)

• PeopleSoft security

• CSS, HTML5

• Some Java, JavaScript background

• STAT for version management

Desired (e.g.)

• Ability and willingness to take initiative and drive towards quality
solutions with minimal supervision

• Strong written and oral communication skills

• Ability to work in a distributed team environment (teams are spread
across US timezones and India)

• Ability to independently troubleshoot issues

• Proactively work towards process improvement in an effort to increase the
level and quality of customer service.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*