Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are

comfortable with the below position, If so please do send me your

updated resume and the best number to  reach you!

Job Title  :  PLSQL Devleoper Spot
Location  :  Local to Jacksonville, FL
Duration  :  6+ Month Contract
Rate        :  $42/hr on C2C

Prepare detail design specifications, development, unit testing of

internally developed applications and externally purchased software

products. Primary accountabilities include maintenance of existing

applications, develop code for system designs that span platforms,

develop Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), develop code

for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs,

develop low level technical design for subsystems and identify

integration points, perform unit testing and debugging, supporting

application through the SDLC Product Development life cycle, and

serving as Technical Lead for Project Initiatives.
Position Accountabilities:
6 or more years of related work experience
Technical lead role experience (one + years)
Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), product

development methodologies, database methodologies and system

integration
Understanding of industry wide standards for coding and design
Demonstrated experience programming using Oracle PL/SQL*PC

Skills
Demonstrated experience using SQL
Demonstrated experience using debugging tools
Bachelor's degree preferred
App Design, Architecture
Oral Communications
SQL