Hi Partner,

Kindly share some matching resume to *ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Role - .Net Developer LOCATION : Homestead, PA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

This is a Software Engineering position based in Homestead, Pennsylvania
for the purpose of designing and building our suite of industry-leading SaaS
web and mobile applications for driving continuous performance improvement,
certification management and lifelong learning in healthcare.

The person selected for this position will be responsible for designing and
building innovative web and mobile applications that our customers will
love. All software engineers have an opportunity to make a large impact on
the design, architecture, and implementation of our products. Successful
candidates are enthusiastic about the latest web technologies and are
capable of translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to working
software solutions

*What you’ll be doing:*

Develop cloud-based applications for performance improvement, quality
reporting and lifelong learning.

Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications.

Responsible for application software development efforts from deployment
through maintenance support process.

*Experience Required:*

*Experience with ASP.NET/C#/MVC <http://ASP.NET/C#/MVC> 5/JavaScript web
applications with an emphasis on usability, performance and scalability.*

*Experience with single page apps, JavaScript frameworks (e.g. Angular.JS),
WEB API (REST), JSON, HTML.*

*Experience in entire application development process, specifically Agile.*

*Solid Understanding of relational databases (SQL Server 2012+) and SQL.*

*Bachelor Degree required*

*Technology Environment: ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> 4.5+, Visual Studio .NET
2012+, C#, MVC 4+, Web API (REST), HTML, jQuery, JavaScript, Angular.JS,
JavaScript frameworks, CSS, SQL Server 2012+, SQL, MSMQ, SOA, caching,
scalable web applications, design patterns.*

*Strong problem solving skills*

*Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced
environment*

*Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts*

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR  *Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com <ami...@idctechnologies.com>**
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from