Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting. *Please go through requirements and
send me profile ASAP with below mention details:  **

* *

*Full Name: *

*Home Ph#:*

*Cell Ph#:*

*Email ID: *  **

*Total/ USA Exp: * Yrs

*Rate:* $ (all inclusive)

*Visa (USC/GC/ H1B): ***

*Current Location: ***

*Relocation: *

*Availability: *

* *

*Position 1: Senior Sharepoint Developer*

*Location: Cambridge, MA *

*Duration: 3+ months*

My client needs a Senior SharePoint Developer. The successful candidate will
have solid development skills and significant experience with *document/content
management*, and adding features and functions to an existing SharePoint
implementation. SharePoint security knowledge will be a plus. Good
communications skills are required.

*Position 2: J2EE Developer*

*Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL *

*Duration: 6-12+ months*

We have an immediate need for very solid J2EE developers.  MUST have
*Websphere,
UML, RAD* experience:

1.Creation of design specifications and UML based models.
2. Development of J2EE based secure web applications.
3. Perform unit and integration testing.
4. Investigate and resolve reported defects.

And should have experience with:

Software development (3-5 years+)
Object oriented systems (3-5 years+)
Web development (3+ years)

Experience with the technologies as follows:
1. HTML, CSS, Javascript
2. JSP, Tiles
3. Struts
4. Java, JavaBeans, EJB
5. Rational Application Developer 6.0
6. Websphere Application Server 6.0
7. XML, XSL
8. TSQL (Microsoft SQL server), JDBC
9. Object Oriented Analysis and Design
10. Rational Unified Process (RUP)
11. UML
12. JUnit

Database design and development experience with SQL and mainstream
relational database engines such as Oracle and SQL Server.

Development experience with networking protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP,
etc.)

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone: 1-631-685-1134 Ext 206, Fax: 631-803-4488
Email: msha...@askitc.com

Yahoo: smukesh...@ymail.com