Need GC OR Citizen Only

Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Automation Tester*

*6 month contract*

*Work from home *

*Stack Rank the Top 3 Skills*

1 - Automation
2 - C#
3 - TFS

*Job Description*

The Candidate for this position will work on a cross-functional team made
up of developers, project managers, product management and designers. This
candidate should have an understanding of all testing processes, and
working knowledge of the Agile, Scrum methodology.

*Responsibilities include:*
• Analyze user stories and provide estimates for testing tasks: test case
creation, test automation creation
• Create, maintain and review test plans and test cases using Microsoft
Test Manager
• Execute software test cases and validate back-end database writes
• Identify software errors and create detailed bugs
• Provide estimates for User Story testing tasks during product planning
• Work well with all functional and cross-functional team members
• Participate on Agile Scrum teams
• Follow all outlined testing and Agile processes
• Complete iteration tasks on time and with quality
• Communicate work status in daily stand-up meetings

*Minimum qualifications:*
• Experience testing the ASP .NET technology stack
• Experience writing and running MS or Oracle SQL queries to validate
application data storage
• Experience testing relational and non-relational databases
• Experience releasing web based applications to a hosted environment
• Experience with networking and virtual testing environments
• Experience with Software Testing Tools, such as Microsoft Visual Studio
2012/2013, Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server, and Web Service testing tools
• Proven ability to set priorities, think creatively and problem solve
• Proven ability to deliver on tight schedules and release high quality
products
• Health care software testing experience preferred
• Experience with Oracle 11g preferred

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com