Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  or satya.sur...@gmail.com

Send me across the below mentioned details:

*Title: Windows Server Administrator*

*Location: Clinton NJ*

*Duration: 12+ Months***

Full Name:

Current Location:

Availability

Relocation:

Best number for interview:

Work Authorization:

NOTE:  Read below!  *Must have MS Security, MS Exchange, VmWare, MS AD
experience!*

Bachelor of Science or equivalent related experience.

 Minimum of 10 years of solid work experience in Windows server
administration and management.

At least 5 years experience in LAN systems/design installation and
operation, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Requires a broad knowledge of diverse LAN technologies and operations, and
in-depth knowledge business requirements and area workflow processes.
Excellent consultative and communication skills, analytical ability and
judgment. The ability to work effectively with client and IT management and
staff, consults and vendors.

• Microsoft certified professional for Windows 2003/2008 server
• 5 plus years working with *MS Exchange server*
• 10 plus years of experience working with Windows 2000/2003 /2008 operating
systems and daily server administration and maintenance are required.
• Good working knowledge of *VMware and experience with P2V migrations*
• Excellent understandings of Clustering and failover technologies are
required.
• Strong knowledge of User/Share level Permissions, Active directory and
Domains
• *Certified Security Professional.*

Strong understanding of server Security Harden practices.
• Sound understanding of *IIS Web server technologies*, *security and
configuration*.
• Good understandings of SAN storage technologies and data replication tools
are recommended.
• Extensive hardware experience configuring HP servers.
• Working knowledge configuring disk arrays and familiarity with HP Intel
and AMD chipsets.
• *Dual Datacenter experience* and good understanding of Disaster Recovery
concepts are required.
• Possess good troubleshooting skills resolving hardware and OS related
issues.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work with teammates, vendors
and customers.
• Good oral and written communications skills are required.
• Strong documentation, organizational and administration skills are also
required
• Experience with monitoring and tuning system/server performance.
. 3 years working experince with Blackberry

Bachelors degree in Computer Science – required

Skill/Role

Level

Years

Preference

Windows Security

Expert

5.0

Required

Implementation Consultant

Intermediate

3.0

Required

Microsoft Exchange

Expert

3.0

Required

VMWare

Expert

3.0

Required

Windows 2003

Expert

5.0

Required

Windows Active Directory

Expert

5.0

Required

Windows Administrator

Expert

10.0

Required

Documentation

Expert

3.0

Required

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

* *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*