I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Linux Engineer in Castle
Rock, CO. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at r...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Linux Engineer
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Duration: 1 Week

DCSD is looking for a resource to support internal teams in moving over our
core server and storage infrastructure from one facility to a new one. This
position is for someone with deep experience in the requested areas,
immediate availability and short term. We anticipate this position need to
last 1 week - starting Thursday 7/7 through Tuesday 7/12. Availability to
start within 24 hours of selection is critical to the meet our need. The
below skills can be ideally presented via one candidate.

Linux Systems Engineer:
Five+ years of system administration experience in a RedHat 5.X & 6.X Linux
server environment to include virtualization
Preferred OS configuration experience with Oracle RAC utilizing RedHat Linux
Excellent knowledge of clustering & high availability - HP DL & BL servers
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience with Linux technologies such as GlusterFS, RH Satellite, chef
server nodes
Proficient in tasks such as analyzing log files, managing user accounts and
groups, configuring iptables, and DNS.
Understanding of Storage Area Networks a plus.
Experience in Data Center moves a plus.

Thanks,

Raj Chouhan - IT Recruiter

r...@cncconsulting.com