*!!!! Immediately Needed **Java **Oracle DBA with EBS** **!!!!*

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

While you send the resume, *please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Job Title :  *Oracle DBA with EBS*
Location :  Tinley Park, IL*((Neaby or local to IL))*
Duration :  8 weeks Contract

*Job Description ::: *
Project Background
In Oracle eBusiness Applications environment, we need a DBA to work on the
project of Oracle Database10g migration from HP to AIX, and help to
dailysupport
on production/testing databases 10g as well.
Scope
Consultant’s Responsibility:
Provide any required activity of Oracle 10g Database administration.
Help daily support on the current production database such as proactive
monitoring, alerting and problem resolution for our production Oracle
database
systems and Oracle eBusiness Applications and on request support for the
same in our test environment. A secondary responsibility is for the same
services on our production and test Microsoft SQLServer databases for MS
SharePoint and MS Project.
Work Phases and Detailed service scope description:

*DBA  requirements: *
Minimum 7+ Years Oracle DBA experiences
Must have real life experience of Oracle Database 10g in Oracle eBusiness
Suite Applications environment. (Oracle eBusiness Suite Applications 11.5.10.2.
and Application modules include full suite of manufacturing, advanced supply
chain, finance, purchasing, order management, service, pricing, warehouse(MWA
server) )
Must have worked in UNIX (Preferred AIX) and Linux environment.
Must have production database support experience and used Oracle MetaLink
for SRs
Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQLServer 2005 is a preferred
secondary skill

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*
* *
*Best Regards,*
*Davis Johnson | IT Recruiter*
*Voice:  201-257-5081 Ext: 293 | Fax: 201 727 9296*
*Email: da...@catstaffing-us.com | davis.john...@catamerica.com*